Steering Stabilizer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering Stabilizer

I need to know if Rough Country makes a Steering Stabilizer for a 94 Suburban? When I had my lift put in the guy said something about not having one in the kit & I really did not need it.. I was concerned but It was my first real lifted truck so I went along with it. Now when I drive on the street it feels like the wheels are coming off. I don't have much knowledge about this kind of stuff, so you may laugh if you want too. Thank you in advanced for any help.

If it's aligned correctly then you shouldn't need a steering stabilizer although it might help with steering feel. Sounds like you've got bigger issues. How long did you drive it before it started feeling that way?

Comment

Steering stabilizers just mask bigger problems like bad tie rod ends, bad ball joints, etc. I do not recommend them.

Comment

That is what I thought, but I have had 2 or 3 sets of ball joints put in and I haven't been wheeling (well, not the hard stuff) in a while. Thanks for the reply's guys. Maybe one day I learn this stuff. HaHa

Comment

I had a set of new ball joints only last one weekend. They were super cheap from ebay. Then I installed moog joints and never had another problem. It cost more for one Moog joint than all 4 of the others.

Comment

yea, I don't know which ones they used but that is probably what has happened.

Comment

Working...
            X