X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Struttin in the Ruts (Mud Bog)

Well its that time of the year again. The Carters valley mud bog is Opening April the 2nd. There will be a mud bog every Saturday from then to the end of the season. Fun family entertainment.NO ALCOHOL.

Prices are $5 to watch And $20 to enter your truck. There has been rumors about the prices going up to $8 a person and $30 per truck. I don't know if that is true or not.

Directions: Take 11W all the way down to Bradley creek road its right past Volunteer high school. After you take a right on bradley creek rd go all the way to the end of it and you will come to carters valley rd. Take a left on carters valley. After that take the next right on gravely valley road. Go about 1 mile and you will see a sign on your left.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

What time do they start and how long do they go for?

Comment

Sorry it is supposed to start at 7,but if ya get there at 7:30 i doubt you will miss anything. It normally is over around 10:30. Depends on the amount of trucks.

Comment

Can you explain the different classes or post a rule sheet on what makes each class different and what vehicle mods are OK the respective class? I watched last year and wasn't quite sure what makes one class different from another in certain aspects. It seemed like the stock modified class out did the unlimited class which you would expect the other way around.

Thanks

Comment

The past years it has been only tire size is the rules that is why you seen the super-stock doing better than the modified just because the people in the modified had to go up because of there tire size, but the gave us the new rules a the end of last year. So it has changed a little bit.
          Classes:
          Pure stock (NEW): this class i like your every day driver. Tires has to be a 33 or under. has to be tagged and insured.
          Stock:Tire have to be a 33 or under. tractor tires are allowed. NO NITROUS. origional motor. No body swaps ( Body has to be on the same frame and running gears it came with)
          Super-stock: 34 to a 38.5" tires. tractor tires allowed. nitrous allowed. Unlimted engine modifications. Unlimited chassis modification.
          MODIFIED: 39 to AS BIG AS YOU CAN FIND . Unlimited modifications

SPREAD THE WORD! WE NEED AS MANY TRUCKS AS POSSIBLE!

Comment

here is a video of me last year so you will know what to expect.

[ame="http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af145/mudboy93/?action=view&current=mud052.mp4"]mud052.mp4 video by mudboy93 - Photobucket@@AMEPARAM@@http://vid1002.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid1002.photobucket.com/albums/af145/mudboy93/mud052.mp4@@AMEPARAM@@vid1002@@AMEPARAM@@1002@@AME PARAM@@af145/mudboy93/mud052@@AMEPARAM@@mp4[/ame]

Comment

What is the payout per class? If it's not a fixed price is there a minimum payout?

Comment

The payout is from the $20 the trucks enter in with so the more trucks the more money. First place gets a trophy as well.

Comment

So if 5 trucks enter in one class the pool would be $100. What would be the break down? $60 for first, $30 for second, and $10 for third?

Comment

Sorry everyone i just got a call and it looks like ther not gonna open until APRIL 9th. But anyway shaun yea they split it up something like that i have lost the payout paper, but its pretty close to that

Comment

Hey shawn you got somthing up your sleeve your thinkin bout entering. Lol

Comment

I was thinking the same thing about that. Sounds like someone has a plan! HAHAHA

Comment

Is there anyway to find out if the call it off? Or do they do it rain or shine?

Comment

X2. Trying to decide if I should head out.

Comment

Think I will go anyways and see if they dont have it all that is lost is gas.

Comment

Working...
                              X