4th Annual 4x4 Poker Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Annual 4x4 Poker Run

June 19th - Uwharrie National Forest, Badin Lake Group Camp. Registration starts at 8am. Groups to leave between 9am and 10am with the trail lead leaving with his group at 10am. All levels welcome - beginner to extreme. The poker run itself will be out on the trails. Each hand is $20. Best hand this year is $200, worst hand is $50.

There will be a 50/50 drawing and a prize raffle.

Free camping.

As I get the list of donations, I will be posting them.

I have to have the number attending for permit and insurance purposes.

I apologize to anyone I didn't respond to last year (2 messages). I thought I had it set to forward to my email but I didn't, but I DO now Hope to see you there!
    Last edited by sher; 05-11-2010, 07:25 PM.

Anyone see a date on this?

Comment

Sorry about the date - it's June 19th, 2010

Comment

Update

We were hoping to have a band but unfortunately things happened and they won't be able to be there.

Good news is the first 50 hands get a free meal! Dinner will be BBQ pork, slaw, baked beans, banana pudding, rolls and either tea or water.

Hands can be purchased in advance by snail mail (HCHC, PO Box 205, Sparta, NC 28675) or by paypal (highcountryhelpcenter@yahoo.com). Do it as a gift and in the comments, put how many hands and how many people will be coming with you.

We will be putting everyone in a group (you must be in a group to get your card) so the leave times will be 9, 9:30, and 10 (this one for beginners). We might do a fourth group if we have the need). I must know the count on people and rigs for this as well as permits.

So far, the prize list is:
        Free Bed Liner Kit from Herculiner
        Legal package - from Erika Hamby (details to come).
        Mini Multi-tools from Cabela's
        Something from Sandy Walker

As more prizes come in, I'll post it.
        Any questions, just ask.
        Last edited by sher; 05-29-2010, 11:27 PM. Reason: adding prizes

Comment

Working...
        X