Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who still rides / Motorcycle

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logan still loving his bike. I did get a chance to ride it and I do not like a sport bike. I don't like leaning forward feeling like I am putting too much pressure on handle bars. He says I'm not riding it correct. My neck hurt from trying to look up at the road. Maybe I'm just too old and stiff for a sports bike.
    The Hyosung GT250R has been good so far. No issues. Seems to have plenty of power with me on it (Just a tad over 200 lbs.).

Oh. and his helmet is too small for me ...... Bet I looked like I was ready to kiss everyone I passed on the road

Comment

You old folks just aren't cut out for a sport bike haha. Glad he is still liking it and he has been safe.

Comment

Old Dudes Rock !!

Sleep like a rock anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep07 View Post
          I have a Yamaha TW200. Super fun little bikes.
          Sample pic

Watched some videos about these bikes last night. Does look fun.

Comment

Been looking again at bikes. Just don't know if I will ever just pull the trigger. I have been following several dual sport bikers channels and looks like fun.
            Spent some more time at Kingsport cycles last Saturday sitting on the KLR 650 and the new Versys 650. Liking them both.

Comment

I really want to get into them but I think it's about 5 years out for me. Mrs. and I are still saving for a house so all other asset purchases are on hold. Then I'm sure we'll need time to recoup some funds. Doesn't mean I don't eyeball them though.

But I do keep an eye out for something fun to trade the corolla for.

Comment

New to me .... New toy. 2009 KLR 650.
                Been over 20 year since I have had a bike. I'm looking forward to riding some forest service roads and just general scooting around town.

Comment

Old man on a bike, everyone watch out! Haha. Glad you got one. Now I need to charge the battery on mine so we can go ride.

Comment

Yeeeaaahh buddy ! This old dude has rode it in driveway and I really need to get back use to being on a bike. Just been about 20 + years. Well, rode Logan's bike one time.
                    I need to get some gear, like maybe a helmet LOL , and new tires soon.

Comment

Helmets are usually pretty good. They are pretty important. That whole brain thing. Can't wait to see it and maybe try it out.

Comment

Trigger pulled I see. Man I miss my bike... Sold it to cover the cost when the women kissed a atm pole with the highlander

Comment

Comment

I'm working my way to getting it on the trails.

Comment

Working...
                            X