Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Tire?

What's your favorite all season tire?

I have not had to many in my time of having Jeeps but I love my Hankook Dynapro ATM. So far they have been great no matter what they have been in. Always heard great things about Duratracs also.

Comment

Boggers!

Comment

BFG AT's

Comment

Firestone destination A/T. This tire is awesome wet weather and excellent snow and off road traction. It's been great on my truck 91 Silverado k1500 and had excellent wear on them. I've had them on for 3 years now and have 50,000 miles on them. Still has over half tread left.

Comment

Idk. I'm in search of the most aggressive looking tire that is good on pavement ice and dirt and rocks. In that order. So far my search says MTR Kevlars

Comment

Well the most aggressive would be the Firestone M/T. They do well all the way around. But are noisy

Comment

heard good things about the MTR's ... never owned them.

Comment

Originally posted by muddinmatt View Post
                  heard good things about the MTR's ... never owned them.

Thats why im praying it will turn out to be a good buy when i get to that point. The few people i know who own them and use them, never replied to my emails/PMs, so going on faith!

devise your ways (research), and He directs your steps.

Comment

www.discounttiredirect.com has the best deals and always has big discounts on Black Friday.

Comment

Working...
                    X