No announcement yet.

Landing Site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see your signature anymore James. OR is it in a different place now?

Comment

If you look in the grey box on the left and direct said attention to the bottom of said grey box you should see what looks to me like the end of a pen. Hold the mouse over that pen and the sig should appear. I haven't found a way to have it where it used to be.

Comment

Ill check into that

Comment

i like your idea matt. I completely forgot about the stickies in the forum. james, i like your photos. i think i can use some. btw what camera did you use? liking how vibrant they are!

Comment

I use a Nikon D90 for most of those. I put them through photoshop and try to bring the colors alive a little more before I put them up anywhere.

Comment

On the landing page is this what everyone else is seeing? From some of the discussion it seems like to me I should be seeing other "GRACE" related items. When I click on some of the links it takes me to room reservations and such.

Comment

That is what I see also and I think that it what he is driving at with the pictures and videos and such so I imagine that is the next step in the equation.

Comment

Right. I havent come up with with word content or pictures yet. Working on it.

Comment

Found the perfect Header picture. Posted it to the Landing Site. What do you guys think?

Comment

If you mean the tire treads I like it.

Comment

Yip looks good!

Comment

Can we block or disable the landing site until it's more complete ? Think it is confusing some new visitors.

Comment

Yep. Can do that.

EDIT: Ok. Made the link inactive. If anyone wants to check on progress (sorry taking so long). Just click the link, then remove the "#" from the address bar, then hit Enter. Should bring up the site for you.

Comment

Thank you Sir

Comment

Working...
                              X