Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campers

How many have campers ?
    Family went Memorial Day weekend to Douglas Lake with a group.( Anchor Down RV Park) Very nice place. In Dandridge.
    We had 9 campers all together. Lots of food and fellowship.
    Anyone else have a camper like mine that sits in the driveway way to much ?

Campground recommendations ?

I have an enclosed trailer that I use as a toyhauler - camper. I had a real camper, but couldn't justify the expense for what little use I got from it.

Comment

We have one. Natural Tunnel, Lynville Falls, Grindstone and Panther creek. Hunting Island state park is a great campground for the beach.

Comment

Matt we have one and go for two weeks every month. We stay at the Eastman Campground. Close to work and Hayden's school. We have been to Ancho Down and absolutely love it. It is pricey for sure. We will down there either in August or September!

We'll have to get a trip up together!

Comment

This is ours minus that piece of crap Chevy truck!

Comment

Here is ours. We started in a pop-up but bought this a little over 10 yr back.
            Over the years I can't remember all the places we have been.
            Never been to Natural Tunnel but have reservations there for Labor Day.

Comment

Comment

If you want to get away from everything and I mean everything. The only thing there is quite and fishing. I can't remember the name of the place. You go to Va. like you are going to Duffield on Hwy 23 North but when you cross the Clinch river. At the end of the bridge turn left and go down that road you can't miss it. If you guys camp a lot you probably know where I am talking about. All I know is a friend of mine was camping there and we went to visit them. Beautiful place and like I said QUITE so quite you could here the fish swim by. HaHa

Comment

Natural Tunnel over the long weekend. Loved it! Nice roomy sites. Place was clean, nice fire pit, tons of walking trails. Saw 2 deer before I got the camper backed in on Friday afternoon. Good place to take pictures James. Park Rangers are super nice. Had a man in site close to me camping with his grandkids, He played music and kids could sing very well. Just a all out good weekend away.
                  Great weekend with family and friends. Ate too much as usual.. Headed to Roan Mountain next month.

Comment

We traded campers this week and spent the weekend at Roan Mountain. We had 8 campers in our group and 22 people at meals. One of our friends brother-in-law camped with us this trip.
                    He is a pastor and had a great sermon Sunday morning at the fire pit.

Comment

Working...
                    X